Our client design and develop innovative products for premium customers in the automotive industry. Using the key competences of the Software, Hardware and Mechanical Engineering, the engineers develop and test human machine interface (HMI) for vehicles, commercial vehicles and agriculture, as well as electrical mobility or battery charging systems for electric vehicles.
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Automatic Control, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics and Informatics or similar areas);
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated working experience in software test in automotive systems;
- Good knowledge of Automotive Communication and Protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS);
- Basic knowledge of Automotive Testing Tools (Canoe, CANape, NI Cards etc);
- Basic knowledge in programming languages (C/C++, CAPL, TTCN, Python etc); for seniors -demonstrated working experience in developing test automation;
- Basic knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers;
- Experience on measurement and control tools (multimeter, oscilloscope, power supply);
- It’s an advantage if you have knowledge of: Automotive Spice, DXL (Doors) scripting , VBA scripting, configuration management tools or if you have experience in applying ISTQB methodology;
- Experience in international multi-site teamwork is an advantage;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
The essential duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and review software specification and provide inputs;
- Define, develop or adapt test cases according to the specifications;
- Develop automated solutions for test execution;
- Validate the functionality of the products by executing manual or automated test cases;
- Analyze test results, report defects and track software testing metrics;
- Prepare and create test reports;
- Participate in test closure activities;
- Communicate and collaborate with Software Engineers, Quality Engineers and Project Management;
- Develop and generate KPI metrics;
- Develop and maintain Test Automation environment;
- Improve testing process;
- Support audit activities.
Discover our latest available offers !