Provision, maintain, and optimize new and existing elements in a Linux based, virtualized, microservices infrastructure:
- Virtualized Environment (KVM hypervisor, Openstack)
- Microservices Environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Operating System (Centos Linux)
- Networking (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Open vSwitch)
- Storage (S3, GlusterFS, NFS, FC SAN)
- Authentication (OpenLDAP and ApacheDS)
- Act as a subject matter expert for proposed architectural designs.
- Write infrastructure related code when needed (Python, Linux Shell, Golang, Groovy)
Experience with provisioning, optimizing, maintaining, and monitoring of a Kubernetes environment implementing the Docker container runtime.
Experience with provisioning, optimizing, maintaining, and monitoring of an Openstack environment employing KVM Hypervisors.
- Experience with provisioning, maintaining, and administering Centos Linux.
- Experience with security, compliance, and auditing of PostgreSQL and DB2.
- A strong foundation in Ethernet networking and TCP/IP. Experience with Open vSwitch.
- Knowledge of hardware and virtualized environment monitoring solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - able to work with remote teams across cultures and fostering trust and collaboration
- Language Skills - fluent in spoken and written English.
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Development and maintenance of a suite of web applications used to analyze field diagnostic data.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English