GBSU – Global Business Service Unit, along with other service structures, is an entity which delivers high quality services for the GBIS (Global Banking Investor Solutions) of Société Générale. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris. From a geographical point of view, GBSU covers the most important financial places: New York, London, Hong-Kong and Paris. Nearshoring and offshoring are part of the Digital New Ambition and as of today there are 3 hubs on which GBIS relies on: Bangalore, Montreal and Bucharest, the GBSU Bucharest HUB being mainly for Paris based activities.
Demeter – the Front-to-Back tool that manages DPS product for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up DPS, book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extracts.
What you will do:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
Knowledge of Java 11, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.