In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As part of our ongoing expansion NTT Ltd is setting up a new entity in Romania, with our new office being located in Bucharest. From this office will be responsible for managing different functions on behalf of the NTT Ltd countries in Europe, including Finance Operations, Contract Management and Order Management.
NTT Ltd is delighted to be expanding into Romania and this means an exciting number of job opportunities are becoming available. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey as we build our presence in Romania.
The Senior Sales Support Administrator acts as a key support function to the sales team and assists members of the sales force by performing components of sales order related administration, e.g., quote to cash process. The individual processes orders for materials or merchandise from sales staff or direct customer contact, maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. Distributes order sheets to respective departments. May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
Working at NTT
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assist client manager in generating quotes to facilitate in fast turnaround time. This might involve a degree of product pricing knowledge.
- Responsible of Information gathering and data consolidation of each quote request.
- Handle incoming quotation requests including overseas requests from other NTT Offices.
- Frequent follow up call required to achieve client request closure within SLA given.
- Process and follow-up on dispute case or open issues within SLA given.
- Dealing with external and internal queries in a professional, client-oriented manner.
- Close alliance with vendors to obtain vendor’s quotations and assist deal registrations if required.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with decision-makers, internal and external Stakeholders.
- Responsible for QA process.
- Provides mentorship & guidance to new joiners.
- To assist in order submission if required.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which will be assigned by the management or superior as and when necessary.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Have the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be service oriented and have a positive attitude to work
- Good knowledge and understanding of sales processes, tools and methodologies would be advantageous
- Able to work in a team and independently, applying a proactive approach to work processes
- Ability to make decisions about work processes
- Previous experience in the sales support role
- A good understanding of Sales/buying cycle and ability to handle dispute case.
- Good command of English, Excel
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.