Manage the development process of the changes requested by CMT Analyst Specialist customers, Ensure correct CMT functionality and reliability, Monitor CMT performances over time.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Support CMT Analyst Specialist on analysis and requirement extraction.
- Develop, through iterative Prototyping (at any stage of development) and active user involvement, the implementation requested on the CMT.
- Be accountable of a high quality release of the CMT implementations requested.
- Produces documentation necessary to facilitate future development and maintenance.
- Be accountable for maintaining a good component/pattern re-use ratio to ensure maintainability of the platform
- Be accountable to identify and solve programming errors within service level thresholds (DRE level)
- Recommend and execute improvement actions on CMT performances
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering.
- Solid experience with Splunk - 3 years Experience
- Application development experience (Angular, React, NodeJS, Java and others) - nice to have
- Relational Database management
- Versioning systems (Git, SVN)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Agile experience
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety
- After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you