Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Validation and Processing of vendor invoices in SAP and Ariba
- Auditing T&E claims in concur and Detect tool.
- Monthly end to end reporting in accordance with company policies
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Working on various AP related reports on regular and ad-hoc basis
- Responding to e-mail queries in a helpful and professional way
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 4-6 years of experience in Accounts Payable and/or T&E function, preferably at a shared service center.
- Previous experience of working on SAP, Ariba, concur or Detect (OCR based tool) will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ongoing ad hoc requests, queries and complaints/issues appropriately
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a virtual global team, and manage cross-border relationships effectively
- Experience in analyzing data using excel or other data analysis tools