This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and/or in French and who aim at fully exploit their communication and analytical skills. As a Collection Agent you will be responsible for collecting outstanding amounts on client invoices, building and maintaining a relationship with the SNC-Lavalin’s clients in your portfolio and providing internal and external support related to the Account Receivables process. You will be also communicating frequently with project teams (cost controllers and project managers) as well, with Business Unit Controllers, in order to address and solve all outstanding invoices, including handling delinquent accounts.
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop deep knowledge of the Accounts Receivables process, be customer oriented and like problem solving. Your analytical skills, attention to details and abilities to stay organized will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role. This job requires direct communication with various stakeholders: clients, internal stakeholders (project managers or colleagues from different departments). Therefore, strong communication skills are required.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Collection Agent is part of the Business Process Management Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
- Accurate execution of collection-related tasks and working procedures
- Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps, provide resolutions and client account reconciliations
- Constantly communicate with clients in the assigned portfolio, project teams and other FSSC departments
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
- Contact the corresponding departments requesting missing information regarding unidentified payments from the bank statement
- Constantly collaborate with all departments involved in the Order to Cash process to make sure that an accurate customer account is maintained
- Achieve and sustain best practices, quality and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service delivery standards
- Written and oral command of English & French (at least B1 level)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works to completion and result oriented
- Experience in the credit & collections field, customer service
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash process
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- University Degree in Economics/Business
- Relevant work experience in shared service/service center
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts Monday to Friday (weekly rotation): 09:00-18:00 & 10:00 - 19:00 & *13:00-22:00
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities
*8 mandatory evening shifts per month
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.