We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer with Portuguese speaking (Order to Cash) to work with our stable and international client in Romania in Timisoara! What will be your Responsibilities?
- Customer relationship administration;
- Management of all incoming requests/ orders;
- Management of the backlog (orders and orders related requests);
- Billing process management;
- Ensuring correct sending of the customer invoices to the correct recipient, according to procedure agreed with Client;
- Ensuring bank statement posting in SAP for client entity code;
- Incoming cash clearing against customer invoices;
- Client related reports and bad debt provision calculation;
- Addressing all written/ verbal requests and complaints received from the Customer;
- Processing improvements proposals/ implementation;
- What are the Requirements?
- Advanced level of English and Portuguese;
- University graduate or student in the final year of studies;
- Basic domain knowledge (supply chain, logistics);
- Previous work experience, preferably in SAP (SD/MM module), Logistics, Supply chain, Order Management or Customer relations management is an advantage;
- Experience in International trading, Fiscal policies, Tax structure is an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Good analytical & synthesis skills;
- Rigorous and accurate working style;
- Good Customer service skills;
- Dynamic person, solution-oriented;
- Self-confidence & independence in decision making;
- Punctuality & Flexibility;
- Team spirit;
- Availability to work on the following schedule, from Monday to Friday: 13:00 – 22:00 for 1-2 months (learning period) and rotating schedule (9-18 & 13-22) after;
- overtime needed for month-ends and some Romanian holidays;
- Benefits on offer: Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;Relocation package;Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;The opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
Are you a good fit for this role? Send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.