All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
ACS Senior Project Manager-210007LJApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English, Romanian
The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing the ACS contractual relationship with the customer and the Project Management of ACS Delivery Projects.
The Project Manager helps the customer leverage their ACS services coupled with their Premier Support contract to maximize the value from their Oracle investment and achieve desired business outcomes.
The Project Manager ensures that customers and decision-makers are constantly informed of the project’s progress, issues and risks..
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, COORDINATION OF CONTRACT DELIVERABLES, CUSTOMER ADVOCACY, ESTABLISH SERVICE VALUE PROPOSITION and assist with BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
The specific details of their responsibilities and tasks will vary but will primarily be in the Project Management area for ACS solutions.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Manage large scale customer projects, delivering ACS solutions to Business-driven, technically complex requirements across the complete Oracle stack. The project manager ensures successful outcomes for the customer and profitability & revenue for Oracle whilst continually demonstrating the excellence & value add of Oracle services. Management of project using an industry-standard methodology e.g PRINCE II or equivalent.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Works proactively with the customer to understand key customer projects, pertinent goals, and customer KPIs. Develops an account plan and strategy for leveraging the acquired ACS services to achieve the desired value-based objectives. Performs ongoing account oversight and conduct periodic Account Reviews and reporting. Plans and manages complete project activities, moving the engagement from Sales into successful delivery, managing resources, defining & driving success criteria whilst providing the interface into the Client. Delivers concurrent high profile, critical projects that cover migrating & upgrading Oracle applications & databases and infrastructure implementations. Financial Control including revenue forecasting, resource management, escalation management and customer relationship.
- COORDINATION OF CONTRACT DELIVERABLES: Develop a Service Delivery Plan and Project plans that map key account objectives to specific contract deliverables. Manage the Delivery Plan, coordinate resource assignments, and manage projects to drive the desired results delivering high-value to the customer. Properly manage project efforts to prevent scope-creep and ensure optimal profit margin. Ensure Risks and Issues are mitigated in a timely manner.
- CUSTOMER ADVOCACY: Serves as the customer advocate within Oracle focusing on Support LOB issues, but also providing assistance across all lines of business. Customer advocacy needs the Project Manager both clearly articulating the customer’s position, but also managing the customer's expectations (whilst representing the interests of Oracle).
- ESTABLISH SERVICE VALUE PROPOSITION: The Project Manager works collaboratively with the customer and other members of the account team to understand the Key Business Specifications, the appropriate KPIs, and the associated Payback Avenues to drive ROI for the customer.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Recognizes and solicits business opportunities within customer accounts and develops to the point where the sales organization can engage in deal pursuit.
- 5+ years IT project management experience, in B2B environments.
- Experience in delivering large scale IT projects and, preferably, experience in delivering Cloud solutions.
- Experience in delivering projects for external customers or third parties.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of customers' industries and core business processes, and their technical and business needs. Evidence of delivering projects via a proven Project Management Methodology.
- Experience in escalation management, risk management, issue management and change control. Ability to build significant long-term relationships with key customer contacts and members of the project team
- Preferable background in Professional Services, Account Management, Project Management, Enterprise IT Management, Customer Support, Enterprise software deployments.
- PRINCE2 / PMP and standard ITIL Certification is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator
- Extensive customer "face-to-face" experience at middle or executive levels. Solid industry experience/knowledge.
- Conflict management skills, time management and self-management ability.
- Strong management skills.
- Business acumen.
- Strong team orientation.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and related implementation services.
This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area. The ATAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation. He/she will serve as Oracle's support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills. The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated success at Oracle for at least 3 years and as a Technical Account Manager for at least 2 years, including involvement in at least 5 successful customer deployments. Recommended 7-10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences). Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Yes, 25 % of the Time
:Regular Employee Hire