We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Responsible for development and validation of algorithms applied to radar/lidar sensors together with a team of worldwide experts in the radar/lidar field.
- Responsible for creation of algorithms that are faster, more reliable, able to run on high-end embedded systems and the best performance on the market;
- You will discuss with internal and external customers/stakeholders the plan, schedule, requirements and proposals for improvement
- You will cooperate with the project team to have the Function tested on test bench and in the vehicle
- Daily activities include: algorithm development using algorithm requirement engineering, design and documentation of the concept, testing in dedicated simulation environments.
- Qualifications Essential Skills/Qualifications
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics…);
- Ability to structure and decompose complex problems (technical or not) into simple and easy tasks;
- Medium – advanced mathematic skills;
- Knowledge of C, Python programming language;
- English language.
If you need more information click here