Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 800 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Due to unprecedented times while we continue to face a global pandemic, in-office work has been temporarily suspended. We at Sustainalytics continue to support remote work. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video conference meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the Company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The sustainable finance market is dynamic and growing rapidly. Similarly, our Sustainable Finance Solutions team, which is an independent business unit, overseeing a suite of products and services specifically designed to help banks, corporate issuers, government entities and other debt issuers, is also growing at a fast pace.
Issuers and lenders from around the world rely on Sustainalytics award winning Green, Social and Sustainability Bond Services to help them develop frameworks aligned with the respective principles and to gain insights on market best practices and investor expectations. In addition, our company-level ESG Risk Ratings are a preferred metric used in capital raising, lending, investor relations and marketing material by the biggest global banks and corporations.
We are looking for an innovative Business intelligence Analyst to join the marketing team as Analyst , Marketing Business Intelligence .
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing and primarily supporting the Marketing Team. You will develop and maintain the marketing dashboards for all KPIs within the buyer journey and analyze marketing and KPI performance to be reported to the marketing team. This role will also support data integrity and governance.
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing business intelligence dashboards and reports using data fed into PowerBI from multiple marketing and sales systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Design, create and automate weekly key performance indicator (KPI) reports including detailed channel and campaign performance and keep the team informed on tracked targets
- Manage all online analytics to report business performance, key changes, customer lifetime value metrics, and performance opportunities back into the marketing teams
- Maintain and support data integrity /validation. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture and structure strategy
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements for report development
- Manage and maintain the quantitative portion of monthly marketing reports
- 2+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role
- Hands-on experience with the office-365 stack especially with Power BI, Power Automate, and Dynamics CRM is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL, DAX or M language
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Tag manager are all a bonus
- Familiarity with B2B sales and marketing buyer journey reports are a big plus but not essential as training will be provided
- Advanced Excel skills