For one of our clients - a real estate investor - we are looking for an experienced Head Nurse for a new elderly home care.
- Degree in health care (Certificat de competente profesionale de asistent medical generalist/Diploma de absolvire de asistent medical generalist/Diploma de licenta de asistent medical generalist)';
- 5 years of leadership experience at managing a larger group of employees in a health institution;
- Licence to practice nurse care according to local law;
- Good knowledge of English (Advanced);
- Willingness to participate in training in Slovenia for a period of up to 3 months.
- Organisation of work and organisation of the health care at the start of operations of the home for the elderly in Romania;
- Attaining all permits needed for the operation of health and social care;
- Recruitment and selection of employees in health care;
- Establishing the standards of operations in the field of health care and ensuring a professional level of work in the field;
- Managing, planning, coordinating and supervising the health care work in a home for the elderly with 100 employees in health care;
- Coordination of work between the nursing team, physiotherapy and occupational therapy;
- Assisting the director with the employment process;
- Cooperation with relatives, residents and doctors;
- Record-keeping, preparation of reports and plans.