30-Sep-2020 Full Time
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
- Ensuring and implementing security and connectivity requirements
- Buildup and further development of infrastructure as code components (e.g. for AWS services, Kubernetes, container solutions)
- Advice and support for departments in the introduction and use of cloud services
- Definition and development of generic and/or application specific deployment pipelines to reduce manual tasks
- Mandatory skills
- Practical experience in the field of public cloud solutions, setting up and managing infrastructure as code (e.g. at AWS Services, Kubernetes, container solutions (Docker))
- Understanding of automation and configuration management of infrastructure and software deployments (Jenkins, groovy, Nexus, Bitbucket, Ansible, etc.)
- High level understanding of Enterprise IT infrastructure (HW and SW)
- Technical knowledge of the technologies and products used in large, heterogeneous IT infrastructures and the services they provide
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Nice to have skills
- Understanding of server and client hardware, operating systems, databases and standard applications (ERP, CRM, billing)
- Knowledge of IT architectures and IT service management processes (ITIL) and business processes (PPM, internal ordering and communication processes, etc.)
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.