- The Banking team executes payments, performs bank accounting and closing activities, plans liquidity, prepares liquidity reports processes payment instruments like cheques, ensures high compliance standards, administrates the contractual framework with E.ON’s banks.
- With proactivity and high self-motivation you’ll shape the banking and payment processes and collaborate with your colleagues from treasury and accounting departments in the E.ON Group.
- You’ll encourage a team culture that emphasizes teamwork, proactivity, high quality, compliance and reliability, continuous improvement, personal development, performance and last but not least joy at work.
- Education/ Training: University degree in accounting, economics, business administration or similar preferred
- Professional Experience: Knowledge in accounting, knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, processes and systems as they relate to Banking & Payments, MS Office, SAP (all basic level), having worked in the area of Banking & Payments would be an advantage
- Languages: Advanced knowledge of English and German languages (both written and spoken)
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).
- E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.