Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor`s degree;
- 5+ years of similar experience in retail industry – small domestic appliances, personal care products;
- Proactive, capability to find non-standard solutions;
- Advanced communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinking and a strong understanding of current e-commerce market;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Team player and ability to work in multifunctional team
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written
- High level of PC literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
What will you do in our team?
- Manage Philips brands within eMAG;
- Periodically check the provider's range of products, compared to the ones listed in eMAG;
- Calculation of the sell-out quarterly / annual target so that it is correlated with both supplier`s expectations and eMAG`s internal goals;
- Set up occasional meetings with the supplier, to solve / manage the operational aspects of the business;
- Follow up the key indicator performers of Philips Brands;
- Monitoring the suppliers’ performance in the market, to see the market share`s evolution and also to adapt communication campaigns, accordingly to the trend;
- Organize a quarterly QBR (Quarter Business Review) to point out to the provider both positive and negative aspects, from the reporting period Special reports requested ad-hoc, status regarding the sales level and indicators);
- Sales monitoring to reach the sales target agreed with the provider;
- Create purchase strategies in Supply Chain Management (SCM);
- Monitor the stock of the listed products, to make sure that the whole range is covered;
- Implement communication campaigns, accordingly to the plan and budget agreed with the provider. The campaigns need to be correlated with the sales evolution, the seasonality and with the campaigns ran by other brands within eMAG (to avoid overlapping with other important campaigns);
- Calculation of the estimated budget of communication (MK) at the beginning of the quarter and attract these amounts from the supplier;
- Establish the standard edge for each category / brand so that it corresponds to the level set by the Business Unit Manager (BUM) or be consistent with the company's strategy;
- Periodic verification of the way in with the products are presented within the site, so that the information should be relevant to the client;
- Annual revision and renegotiation of the commercial clauses.
- Enjoy the benefits of working with us
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward, and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).