This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
We are looking for an amazing, seasoned, enthusiastic business administrator to support two Support Engineering Directors in EMEA.
Assist the CSS Windows EMEA organization in the following areas:
- Calendar Support – Maintain all aspects of calendar support including accepting, declining, or rescheduling meetings on behalf of the directors. Ensuring their calendars are kept current and up-to-date in accordance with direcor’s guidance and expectations.
- Travel Support – Book air fare, hotel, and rental cars for directors as requested.
- Expense Report Assistance – File and submit expense reports on behalf of directors for reimbursable business related expenses in accordance with company policies.
- Awards Program – Record nominations, assist with purchases, shipping, and distributing.
- Morale Programs – Coordinates monthly birthday cards, and/or other morale gift ordering/shipping such as flowers & gift cards.
- Alias Management – Main record of email distribution groups. Add or remove employees as needed to ensure email distribution groups remain current and up-to-date.
- Facility/Site Requests – Maintains on-site space management records, assists with coordinating office moves, books meeting space and assists with meeting preparation.
- New Hire Onboarding – Coordinate all aspects of onboarding for new managers across organization- from recruiting stages to first day at the company and assist with booking travel to New Employee Orientations, and Welcome Week Training.
- Logistics Coordination – Assists with coordinating site visits, and team meetings to include travel, hotel/conference room set-up, morale, catering and other misc. projects.
- Hardware: Maintain Hardware Inventory & Ordering Process.
- Team Budget management
- Assist with projects, events, and meetings as requested.
- Extensive Administrative Assistant experience in a fast paced, international environment.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Power Point. PowerBI experience is welcomed.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new processes & software
- Fluent in English