Part of the Sales - BA (Business Analysis) Department. This role mainly manages preparation of reports and analyzes relevant to the business, according to company's reporting systems, as well as the administration and development of the existing sales analysis tools.
The Business Analyst is on charge of the accuracy and validity of the information. He/she prepares fundamental reports for the development and optimization of the commercial activity, providing assistance and support for monitoring and reporting sales, customers, channels, product type.
- Preparation of regular reports – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, as well as specific reports required by the sales team (promotion evaluation, IMS-based reports, on-demand reports for sales management, bonus calculation);
- Analysis and interpretation of the data extracted from the reporting system;
- Administration of the customer / price database;
- Management of ongoing contracts, managing and updating the information according to the achievement, with the reporting of +/- deviations to the management in sales and field;
- Supervising performance indicators (i.e. turnover, market share, and price.)
- Adjusting sales forecasts based on the updating information from
- Experience min. 3 years in a sales support or customer service department, with confirmed competencies in a similar role, preferably in an international organization
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, finance or similar
- Excellent Excel skills (good level) and databases
- Power BI knowledge
- SAP knowledge – SD module
- Demand planning basic knowledge
- Good level of English;
- Analysis, communication, planning & organization skills
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.