Job Description - Business Analyst - Applications (20000HDF)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Business Analyst - Apps Preferred Qualifications This role will be responsible for the gathering and compilation of Business Intelligence information for EMEA Business Operations. The successful applicant will be familiar with sales functionality within Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM), and the data structures which are the foundation of the "go to market" model within Sales Cloud. A working knowledge of reporting tools such as SI is also required. Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with ambiguity and build consensus are also key skills. Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as WWOps, Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Admin background can be a plus.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role and project management skills are required.
- Attention to detail critical.
- Ability to collect, organizes, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- Relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
- Good organizational & planning skills
- Microsoft Office savvy
- Self-sufficient & task oriented
- Proactive attitude and capable of taking ownership over the processes
- Analytical skills & problem solving attitude are required
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).