Come create with us what’s next!
At Lenovo, we believe that smarter technology can solve problems, createopportunities and transform the way we all live, learn, work and heal.
Transforming the world intelligently. Whether it’s helping fight climatechange with a supercomputer, destroying cancer with precise real-time feedbackin the operating room or feeding future generations through AI, we’re buildingsmarter solutions for things that matter.
Get inspired by exploring our Smarter Stories here:https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/smarter/smarter-technology-for-all/
Check us out, we are Lenovo: https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/about/diversity
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team ofresults driven, entrepreneurial Business Development Leads and build anamazing career, working in a workplace where people’s talents can bechallenged, and their efforts recognized and rewarded.
Lenovo is seeking a Business Development Lead to join our newly formed team inBucharest. You will be engaging prospects within specific targeted accountsvia phone, email, and social channels to identify sales opportunities. Youwill have the opportunity to work with both marketing & sales stakeholders,qualifying leads from multiple sources such as inbound marketing campaigns,online responders, events (virtual & face-to-face), and digital advertisement,conducting between 40-50 daily customer interactions.
You must be self-motivated, have sound time management skills with meticulousattention to detail, and a passion for exceeding goals.
• Own and deliver a monthly business plan by engaging with appropriateprospects and run efficient targeted customer calls.
• Focus on quality prospecting calls / meetings.
• Liaise with different inside business contacts to develop & managerelationships, in order to better fulfill job responsibilities and identifynew ways and opportunities to propose Lenovo’s technology.
• Identify and engage with marketing ready leads resulting from demandgeneration activities and qualify them into Marketing Qualified Leads to handover to our sales force.
• Perform quality customer engagement calls in order to identify healthyleads.
• Engage with EMEA and in-country marketing teams to identify target accountsand cultivate prospecting lists.
• Enhance contact and company data of prospective customers within CRM(Dynamics), ensuring information is accurately documented.
• Work alongside the Marketing team to identify trending verticals and toconduct data-driven communication with prospects.
• Maintain and provide reports on the status of leads and prospectingactivities.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-2 years in a sales or lead development role with a track record ofsuccess.
• Experience cold calling, making 40-50 customer interactive calls per day.
• Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage,servers, cloud and networking (Preferred)
• Experience with CRM tools (MS Dynamics preferred).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strongorganizational and time management skills.
• Positive attitude, creative thinker, resilient, and driven to provide high-quality customer service.
• Commitment to achieving individual and team performance goals.
• Outstanding phone and face-to-face customer skills.
• Fluency in English is essential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.