Already an employee? You must apply through our internal portal:
Business Intelligence&Analytics Analyst
Date: Feb 10, 2021 Location:
Requisition ID: 14707
This role is responsible to design and deliver BI and analytics solutions through a large portfolio of projects and initiatives.
This role aims to obtain results in accordance with different specifications, performing tasks in a certain time frame.
The BI & Analytics Analyst is also responsible for working with third party service providers to co-create the deliverables of the project.
- This role will work closely with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Partners, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and business expert users around the world to understand analytic needs and deliver solutions to meet those requirements according to negotiated timeframes and budgets.
- Working with global Data and Analytics professionals, evaluate and integrate multiple datasets across functions and geographic areas.
- Provide detailed analysis and quality metrics for systems that will move through the Design, Build, Test phase of Advanced Analytics.
- Follow continuous improvement and standardization of the underlying datasets for all BI, Data and Analytic domains.
- Work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to build repeatable datasets using internal and external data across multiple functions.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role designing, building, testing, and deploying solutions with select Data & Analytics technologies.
- General knowledge for programming technologies software, in particular SQL, R, SAS and Python.
- Desire to learn new programming tools.
- Must either possess and continuously acquire advanced knowledge and hands-on technical skills in one or more of the following data and analytics solutions: SQL server, SAP HANA , Business Objects, Data Services, Data Information Steward, Talend, Tableau, Hadoop, Teradata and/or others as they emerge.
- Skills for development, installation, customization and integration of new software solutions.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.