· Develop applications using the following technologies: QlikView, QlikSense, MSSQL, MySQL, according to existing specifications or the business requests;
· Create various reports from our existing DataWarehouse in MSSQL, or MySQL databases;
· Improve existing Qlik application performance by optimizing script/interface;
· Maintain and debug existing Qlik aplications;
· Monitor and maintain Qlik console, Qlik Pulbishers, and Qlik Visualization Servers;
· Research new technologies, build Proof of Concepts and implement latest/best trends in Business Intelligence;
· Keep in touch with the Product Owner and the development team on all aspects of the project progress;
· Ensure good communication with the project beneficiaries;
· Build/maintain documentation for new/existing applications or processes in the team's ownership;
· Collaborate well with different neighboring teams such as DataWarehouse, Data Science, Big Data, Qlikview.
· Good knowledge of SQL (MSSQL and MySQL), QlikView, QlikSense;
· Advanced English;
· Advanced communication skills;
· Good organizational skills;
· Desire for improvement and openness to new related Business Intelligence technologies;
· University degree.
Will be a plus
· Previous experience in Data warehousing and optimizing SQL queries;
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)