ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: FSD Manager
Reporting Level : Management
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Coordination of the team in order to ensure that the requests received from the external and internal third parties are received and processed in accordance with service contracts. Takes the responsibility for resolving any urgent problems that may occur and makes sure that the issues are escalated to the FSD-TP Manager, where appropriate.
- Helps in the assessment of team members performance by setting goals, making assessments and ensuring that HR policies are followed accordingly.
- Ensure that the team is working at the Departmental standards. Constantly reviews the processes and generates new ideas. Proactively ensure that new ideas are implemented and reviewed.
- Promote the standardization, automation and simplification.
- Acts as technical specialist for the FSD-TP processes and supervises all internal client meetings.
- Act as a point of contact for the GBS organisation, ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Provides an effective and efficient customer service that interprets and satisfies all customer requirements through collaborate with all functions (Masterdata, Finance, Banking Ops, Procurement, etc.) and drive improvements with the customers on operational processes.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English is required;
- A strong numerical background
- Very good soft and people skills in terms of coordination, motivation, time management and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Be fully aware of own responsibilities and be capable of making decisions related to the process they are working on; understand the consequences of own decisions.
- Complete 100% of the tasks in a given time, or raise the matter in advance, if the timelines are identified as not appropriate to the tasks (too short/long).
- Customer centricity and experience would be a plus;
- Demonstrate accounting knowledge and understanding.
- Previous people management experience
- Leadership skills
- WE ARE BAT At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
- BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!