Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Test Automation Engineer to take part in our client`s innovative project in railway.
What makes the difference
- Around 3 years’ experience in testing ( analyzing requirements, implementing, executing test scripts and analyzing results )
- Knowledge of testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts.
- Automation skills: scripting, programming, OOP (C++)
- Experience in engineering / industrial, automotive, railway, complex projects, safety-related is good to have.
- Communication, adaptability, analytical, proactive and attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What will you do?
- analyze business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases
- implement tests, execute and analyze results
- define, implementat & maintain the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy