- Perform Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and thermal simulations in the fields of vehicle interior & exterior, lighting systems, under hood thermal management, HVAC systems.
- Validation and verification of CFD solutions and/or matching to experimental data.
- You must either be a graduate engineer in vehicle or aerospace technology, mechanical engineering, construction engineering, or you must have had a comparable education.
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge fluid mechanics, heat transfer, automotive engineering.
- Experience in CFD tools and numerical analysis.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage (both written and spoken).
- Exciting projects
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
- ARRK Engineering Academy
- Sports and wellness offers
- Pleasant working atmosphere