The Change Management Lead delivers activities that are aligned to the change management strategy, to drive significant change (e.g. strategic change, cultural change, digital transformation), training and communications, born out of project requirements. They drive change management activities across impacted teams and lines of business and across the lifecycle of a programme.The Change Management Lead focuses on the readiness, adoption and embedding of a change within the user environment, including business impact analysis, communication, business migration, user testing and readiness for deployment and training, ensuring successful implementation and adoption of the change initiative.Typically reports to the Senior Change Manager.
* Advises on and executes processes and activities related to development and implementation plans to support the achievement of the strategy;
* Drives and maintains the delivery of the change management strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organisational readiness, recommending and implementing appropriate behavioural change solutions, communication plans and training;
* Drives the delivery of change management plans in collaboration with the Programme and/or Project Manager, taking into consideration the approach and timing of the rollout;
* Builds solid relations and works closely with internal and external partners, to make sure Business and Technical readiness is achieved;
* Helps in identifying and securing business resources and defines plans needed to implement desired changes whilst taking into account the varying maturity stages of impacted teams;
* Helps identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove obstacles;
* Ensures senior stakeholder engagement to raise awareness around impact of change being implemented;
* Supports internal negotiations with managers to help drive the desired change;
* Uses best practice knowledge to coordinate strategic change initiatives and measure the effectiveness of change programmes in enhancing organisation and individual performance.May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Leading Organisation Culture and ChangeInfluencingBusiness PartneringBusiness AcumenResilienceCoaching and MentoringExpert CommunicationFacilitation