Leica Biosystems is a cancer diagnostics company and a global leader in workflow solutions, offering the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnosis.
Our mission of “ Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives ” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
Due to the development of the organization and our sales structure we are looking for an ambitious and goal-oriented person for a Channel Partner Manager Eastern Europe (m/f/d) position.
Our associate will be located in one of the countries of Eastern Europe (Poland, Greece, Romania, Hungary, Czech, Bulgaria) and this role will be responsible for achieving high level support to EE Leica Biosystems Partners, customer satisfaction with our products and workflow optimization. Our associate will work in close cooperation with Partners helping them in focusing on our products, differentiating them against competition and ensuring our products are right positioned in the market. He/ She will also promote all Leica Biosystems consumables and reagents, with responsibility to a sustainable growth in reagent and consumable business across EE region.
- Support the development and definition of the regional EE business strategy to ensure consistent above-market growth.
- Cooperate with the Regional Sales Manager and Partner Team to execute the strategy to achieve and exceed monthly and annual pipeline, orders and sales targets, strategic and unit sales mix objectives, profit and market share goals, as well as targeting and closing new sales opportunities.
- Lead and advise Partners Team on specific projects to develop proposals that speak to customer’s needs, concerns and objectives. Identify Partner training needs relating to the product portfolio.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships in the region by actively visiting Customers with Partners on-field.
- Research and develop a deep knowledge of the market, key competitors and other products in the different markets of scope.
- In collaboration with the sales and application associates of our distributor partners, support demos of instruments and consumables at customer’s sites.
- Lead customer visits for demonstration. Participate in seminars and meetings as necessary to promote existing and new products to customers, in line with the existing promotional programs and strategies.
- Offer the support to our partners, including current Leica Biosystems users, users of non-Leica Biosystems platforms, Clinical and Research customers.
- Supply information on Market share development, competitor’s activities, trends and market developments in EE region to Sales Management and Marketing Manager.
- Degree in a Life Sciences or similar field of study.
- Strong experience in the histology processing & advanced staining field.
- High level of experience and knowledge in histopathology and immunohistochemistry .
- Proficient English is a must. Proficiency in the local language is an advantage.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, independent and eager to learn.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Able to work autonomously into a fast-paced environment.
- Works with integrity and understands compliance requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound eye for business, strong commercial awareness at the same time as being a technical troubleshooter.
Leica Biosystems is part of Danaher Corporation , a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!