CHC - Shopper Lead
About the Opportunity
Join the Sanofi Bucharest CHC Growth Hub team as Shopper Lead.
In this role you are responsible for developing strategies and executing an integrated category, brand and channel business plans with the objective to strengthen the brands market position and deliver profitable sales growth in line with the regional and local business objectives.
About Sanofi Business Unit:
SANOFI CHC Purpose and Aspiration
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared purpose - we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’. Our marketing philosophy is driven by this purpose and everything we do is centered around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, so that they can live healthier, fuller lives. In order to do this better than anybody else, we aspire to become the most consumer-centric Consumer Healthcare company. We want to be market shapers and achieve category leadership in the categories that we play in - delivered through strong global-local partnership. We are a people first business, placing consumers at the heart of everything we do through uncovering and activating deep consumer and shopper insights, for example.
As a top 3 global CHC player, we want to raise the bar in terms of our strategic and operational capabilities to enable sustainable, above-market growth. In order to achieve this, we need strong talents that will help us shape the future of CHC while sharing our core values of courage, teamwork, respect and integrity.
About growing with us
In this role you will be….
- Responsible for the design of the shopper promotional strategy and delivery of profitable market share growth, gross & net sales KPI’s
- Leading brand execution strategy at Point of Purchase/Point of Reach: fully understand shopper journey and decision tree, tailor and deliver activation plans that span the entire journey
- Understanding, analyzing and communicating clearly the shopper, category and trade dynamics in the market now and in the future. Master shopper insights and own the shopper profiles (where they buy, how they shop, how they buy, what they buy) for the assigned categories/brands
- Developing future focused category growth stories to ensure category and shopper understanding: Continuously evaluate the current retail landscape and assess the future retail and shopper landscape to ensure building category activation plans that enable us to deliver growth in the future
- Ownership of the execution levers identified to win at point of purchase and recommendation: consumer promotional plans, primary & secondary display activation, instore detailing, ensure execution of sustainable POSM initiative and track KPIs accordingly
- Co-leading a constant review of core brand fundamentals such as packaging, pack sizes, format and claims with a cross functional team. Collaborate with other departments in order to identify business opportunities and to deliver the supporting tools for engaging pharmacists and maximize support and recommendations
- Developing and delivering annual shopper plan by channel based on shopper and channel data and in alignment with category and channel requirements
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
- University degree in marketing or business
- 2+ years business experience in sales and trade marketing ideally in OTC Healthcare industry/ FMCG
- Strong knowledge and experience in finance analysis, data interpretation
- Strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management, adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth and changing environment
- Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way
- Negotiation, communication, pro-activity and sense or urge/prioritization skills
- IT skills: Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Oral and written fluency in Romanian and English
- Driving license cat. B
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented compensation package
- An individual and well-structured onboarding
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.