Chef De Partie - Waterford - Viking Hotel Waterford
Viking Hotel Waterford are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef De Partie to join the kitchen Brigade.
Conveniently located for visiting Waterford city and county, the Viking Hotel Waterford has a reputation for exceptional service.
Each of the 98 bedrooms is bright and comfortable. Full Irish breakfast is served is each morning in the Valhalla Room. Asgard Bar is the heart of the hotel with superb carvery lunch and full evening bar menu. A choice of meeting rooms are available.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful candidate will assist the Head Chef in preparing, producing and serving food that will surpass customer expectations.
- To assist in developing the food offering.
- To ensure that food preparation and food offering are delivered consistently to the standards set.
- To assist in the Training and Development of the kitchen team, leading by example at all times.
- Implementation of standard recipes, menu books and kitchen standard operating procedures.
- To assist in the implementation and management of HACCP, driving improvements at every opportunity.
- Keeping up to date with all food safety legislation e.g. allergen information requirements, assisting the Head Chef to implement all.
- To assist in the achievement of gross profit, ensuring minimum wastage, with a focus on quality
You will be professional, enthusiastic, will display a positive attitude and have the ability to work in a team environment. Experience essential. Good Knowledge of English is required for this role.
This is a full time permanent position, and the nature of the industry means that this role will include a variety of shift & weekend work.
Please apply with your resume at our add posted on this site!