We are looking for experienced Clinical Team Leads and Senior Clinical Team Leads to join our EMEA team working inhouse for Covance.
Flexible locations can be considered across EMEA / Europe (office or home-based options).
Are you an experienced Clinical Lead looking for a new challenge with a market leading global CRO? Covance have Clinical Team Lead (CTL) opportunities. This role is to all manage clinical study deliverables, and to oversee CRA activity across multiple countries.
Previous experience in a fully dedicated lead role (covering multiple countries) is essential.
We have 2 Clinical Project Delivery groups:
- Biopharma - which works across all other therapeutic areas.
We currently have CTL openings in both these groups, depending on your previous experienced and preference.
Why Covance? We’re proud that all of today’s top 50 drugs in the market relied on the support, guidance and expertise of our global teams. Be a part of our success!
This role is to join Covance’s internal, well established team. We fully manage clinical studies on behalf of a range Pharma and Biotech sponsors. We allocation project work where your experience is best placed and offer great opportunities to gain broad experience working across a range of therapeutic areas and clients.
What will the role look like?
- You will be responsible for the management of the Clinical Operations team with particular emphasis on teamwork, quality, timelines, budget, metrics and compliance with the project plans and SOPs.
- You will develop the strategy, plans, tools and training to oversee and assess performance of the clinical team, in the conduct and compliance of all types of site visits
- You are the key link between CRAs and Project Managers, also working closely with other members of the clinical operations team, you will follow up on open issues, drive patient recruitment and retention, in order to meet the project timelines.
- You ensure that study related, clinical related documents are QC checked and complete according to the SOPs, regulatory requirements and protocol.
- You are responsible for managing the clinical operations budget for the project, ensuring the activities are within budget and scope of work, discussing with the project team to support financial progress, and team utilization.
- Having contact with the client throughout, you will support the study completion per company and client requirements and timelines, including risk identification and mitigation, issue escalation and working with Quality and the project team on Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- You will also have some involvement in the site selection process, and may participate and oversee the regulatory/ethics committee submissions, tracking and documentation where appropriate.
- There could be the opportunity to support new business with active participation in Bid Defense preparation and meetings.
- The CTL is essentially responsible for management of the clinical operations portion of the project budget. The amount is project dependent.
- BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science, or nursing qualification.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Experience we need
- Clinical lead experience essential, overseeing clinical aspects of studies across multiple countries and leading CRAs.
- For this role we are looking for experienced CTL / CTM canddiates who are already working in a fully dedicated lead role.
Apply today to join a world leading CRO in this pivotal clinical study role!