SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting tothe Regional Collections Manager, you will assist in the management of AccountsReceivable processes and procedures, ensuring that the Collections teamprovides the most effective and efficient support to the business so that bothSales and Departmental objectives are met.
In more detail, you will be involved in the AccountsReceivable activity for the area maximising cash flow through the timely andeffective collection of trade debts utilising the GetPaid system. Play a keypart in process improvement, dispute management and overdue debt reductioninitiatives for the area.
Work in close partnership with Sales to bring about themaximisation of profitable sales by effectively managing customer payment termsand daily held orders. Conduct month end reconciliations, aged debt analysisreporting & cash-flow targeting.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide proactive support to area personnel and externalcustomers on all AR issues
• Engage with internal and external customers early innegotiation process to facilitate receivables friendly agreement on largecontracts
• Effect collection of amounts due to Emerson ProcessManagement on the accounts receivable ledgers in accordance with the companytargets.
• Highlight any concerns/potential bad debts to the RegionalCollections Manager in a timely manner
• Maintain and review credit facilities/terms in conjunctionwith the Central Risk Team as appropriate (or as required due to order levels)to maximise profitable sales and minimise risk in accordance with creditpolicy.
• Provide & promote 1st line resolution for customerdiscrepancies and escalate accordingly within the organisation
• Actively promote and participate in initiatives to performroot cause analysis on discrepancies and undertake improvement initiativesacross the quote to cash process to prevent discrepancies occurring.
• Ensure best practice in Accounts Receivable is promotedand employed at all times across the area
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to remote sitesin the area on all AR matters
• Interact with all internal and external customers in aprofessional and courteous manner.
• Timely release and resolution of issues relating to allheld orders to maximise sales.
• Cash flow Management
• Undertake any other activities as required by the RegionalCollections Manager in the operation of the Collections function.
• Sets own priorities within framework of establishedprocedures.
• One year collections experience
• Degree qualification • Minimum Advanced Excel skills
• Fluent French & English essential and knowledge of anyother relevant languages desirable