As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Company Control HUB Mediterranean East (CCHUB) was established 2010 and is the prime guarantor of financial information, compliance, governance and risk management for all companies and branch offices within Italy and South East Europe & Israel. The Company Control HUB also supports and adds value to the business (business owners, business controllers and Ericsson management) by providing expert accounting, treasury and tax advice, and by securing compliant solutions for complex business transactions from a legal entity perspective.
Currently, CCHUB Bucharest site carry out company controlling activities (financial reporting) for 11 countries in South East Europe & Israel: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Israel, Cyprus, Malta and Albania. The other site in Rome is dealing with Italy (3 legal entities) and Libya.
You will also:
- Be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the statutory financial statement and performance of company controlling activities for 2 or 3 entities in the HUB;
- Ensure high quality in accounting, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to provide expert financial advice;
- Collaboration with Tax Management and Treasury units for the countries of the HUB;
- Ensure compliance/control & process alignment;
- Perform company controlling activities for the assigned entities (mainly related to compliance in financial reporting);
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet and income statement together with CC and Tax management by managing timely period-end closing;
- Ensure a well-documented link between accounting records in the ERP system and statutory and tax reporting;
- Secure local records retention and timely archiving of accounting documents in line with legislation;
- Support in preparation of IFRS reporting and the related link between statutory reporting;
- Support in information prepared for the board of directors;
- Secure accurate transfer price documentation and argumentation-based upon local legislation;
- Provide accounting advice to operational units and other areas;
- Specify requirements for local deviations from Accounting Directives and request creation for changes in the company chart of accounts;
- Support in providing accurate legal forecasts;
- Preparation of applicable SOX controls.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Economic University degree/diploma;
- Experience in IFRS reporting;
- proven experience in financial accounting and reporting;
- Accounting & Reporting Skills;
- Financial Analysis Skills;
- English Skills - any other foreign language is a plus;
- Deciding and initiation action skills;
- Persuading and influencing skills.
We offer you competitive benefits:
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on the flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy,
- YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 493307
Job Segment: Consulting, Risk Management, ERP, Compliance, Work from Home, Technology, Finance, Legal, Contract