Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain - always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! iSoftBet is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join our Compliance team in Timisoara.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Be degree educated (essential) – either law or computer science degree (preferred)
- Be fluent in English and a second language will be beneficial
- Preferred experience applying in iGaming standards and regulations
- Have experience of writing technical documentation (beneficial)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have online gaming experience
- Be multitasking and excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be pro-active, organized and able to prioritise your responsibilities and duties
- Be willing to travel if needed on few occasion to visit the other company offices (UK)
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the integration and authorization procedures on the different markets we operate
- Game Certification for regulated markets
- Create reporting for the direction of the company
- Follow Account Management, Marketing, QA and Product Managers on compliance issues
- Assist with meeting gaming standards for regulated markets . UK, Romania, Italy, Portugal
- Administrate and assist the company procedures for compliance standards
- Advise and guide all keys stakeholders on compliance issues
- Work on internal and external audits
- Promote the regulation standard in the company
- Any other administrative duties