As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.For additional information, visit , or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.The Customer Adoption Specialist is responsible to lead the execution of adoption programs for MM and Ent clients. They will act as a subject matter expert, applying industry expertise and experience to aid adoption resulting in upsell and cross sell opportunities for the sales team. The Customer Adoption Specialist is responsible for achieving growth within existing accounts and reporting detailed metrics into the business. The Customer Adoption Specialist represents the entire range of company products and services to selected customers while presenting the customer roadmap cycle and ensuring each customer has a fanatical customer experience.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Engage with 8x8 MM & Enterprise customers to identify key areas for product adoption and growth.
- Provide detailed criteria for success and detailed adoption metrics for each client interaction
- Manage client facing roadmap information from the product department.
- Stay up to date with all new features and products, presenting to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel management.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Proven experience in Customer Call Center environment
- BS degree or Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Work directly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal adoption results
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies, would be beneficial
- Schedule required to cover partially UK continental working hours: 11:00 - 20:00 local (EET) time interval
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers,