RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of
Customer Marketing Manager
to join our Personal Care Sales team in Budapest.
Want to provide insights that make a difference? As a Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll have the freedom to influence decisions driving sales and market share across a global customer portfolio.
You’ll have the following key responsibilities:
- Key interface between Brand Marketing and Sales Team for Hungary Business to execute plans
- Develop channel/customer 4P strategy and actions in line with Brand Strategy based on Global 4P Guidelines, deploys these to Retail Partners
- Continuously reviews Local Success Model compliance, monitor and benchmark customer performance against 4P targets and drive agreed action steps
- Represents RB’s strategic priorities as well as category growth models during Customer Range Reviews by creating best-in-class Category Growth stories that help retailers establish an effective portfolio and generate highest return-on-shelf
- Able to work independently on Nielsen databases to do full market and 4Ps analysis on distribution
- Develop the visibility strategy for customers in line with RB strategy
You’ll succeed because:
- You have high level fluency in English, written and spoken
- You have a University degree and minimum 2-3 years of multinational FMCG experience in Sales (Kam) and Customer or Trade Marketing, in Marketing and Category Management is advantageous
- You are results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects
- You have strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- You have strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, and you are familiar with Nielsen databases
You’ll love it because:
You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
If you’re ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, apply now, with your English CVs.