Your contribution to something big
- Contact person for customer requirements
- Responsible for claim management and supporting our quality lab in analyzing claims
- Plan and verify product audits
- Organize and conduct customer audits
- Support and follow up implementation of customer requirements
- Solve technical problems with 8D method
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study, such as mechatronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Language skills:
1. English: good
2. Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic operation
- Willingness to travel to our customers and our lead-plants in Germany, France and Hungary
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Laura-Diana.Vanani@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.