SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
To improve delivery performance to Emerson customers in the D-A-CH region.
• Part of the European Customer Service team in which you will be responsible for the German speaking markets.
• Answer all incoming calls and you will place orders in the ERP system (JD Edwards).
• First point of contact for external customers and internal departments and deliver a fast and reliable communication and order follow-up.
• Advise our customers on the product range and open orders via telephone and e-mail.
• Support the Sales Office for all questions and direct them to appropriate contacts in other departments if needed;
• Various administration tasks related to customer files.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a commercial, customer-focused and international Customer Service team;
• Fluent in German (Advanced level) and English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
• A service minded, conscientious personality with big sense of responsibility
• Initiative taker, team player and multi tasker
• Familiar in working with other cultures
• Accurate, strong organizing skills and good mastering of Ms Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Technical interest would be an advantage but is not required
• Very customer- and result- oriented, work organized according to the priorities and disciplined following the Emerson Professional Tools procedures and guidelines.