ABOUT USVTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.More than 3400 renowned companies of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 43 countries and in global expansion, have in VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.OUR CULTURE TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We trust each other without reservations and delegate our responsibilties continuously. To be trustworthy you need honesty, transparency and consistency in quality and performance. This bond is built upon exchange: trust to be trusted. BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It's all about being ready to grow and reach new levels together. When you have a solid foundation, modular thinking and a scalable essence, you're building for the community. We are global but we're audacious enough to aim for the stars. BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission._ ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE OPPORTUNITY Our "customer experience" team is the main interface between VTEX and its customers. We are looking for a quick learner who likes technology, wants to master the different scenarios of the VTEX platform, can develop creative solutions to our customers' challenges and is always engaged in improving the customer-company relationship. Our main office from Bucharest is next to Politehnica Metro station, in Campus 6 building.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Investigate the platform's technical scenarios to address customer’s business and technical questions;
- Support account managers and project teams;
- Support our customers and partners;
- Interact with different areas within the organisation, such as sales and R&D teams;
- Understand the customer's demand and use our ticketing system to solve our customers’ and partners’ questions and issues while leveraging our knowledge base whenever possible;
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Engineering (programming) title is preferred;
- Analytical and logical thinking to design simple solutions to complex problems;
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a differential;
- Clear, accessible and user-friendly communication to easily transmit your ideas to any audience;
- Organisation and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work daily from Bucharest office (next to Politehnica subway station)
- Experience in SaaS e-commerce platform preferred but not required;
- Experience in Google Analytics (or similar) and e-commerce KPIs (conversion rate, CAC, etc.) preferred but not required.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Act as a solution architect helping the clients to implement new capabilities;
- Build trust with the clients to become a trusted advisor (eliminate/reduce escalation process);
- Be able to do platform demos for partners;
- Improve VTEX's Romania and Poland clients Net Promoter Score;
- Eventually, be able to travel within the US to visit clients;
- Be able to travel to Brazil for a 2-week onboarding process;
- Prioritise replying customers' as fast as possible;
- Be able to support the sales team to answer an e-commerce platform RFP.
YOUR COMPENSATION PACKAGE WILL BE
- Very attractive annual base salary depending on your experience and knowledge;
- Annual bonus of up based and defined by VTEX global guidelines and targets;
- Possibility to work from home or remote locations a number of days / week, month, depending on the projects;
- Life and medical insurance, gym pass, meal tickets;