- Gathers, organizes, summarizes & analyzes data within prescribed time frames and pays close attention to details;
- Identifies, evaluates and applies critical thinking using multiple perspectives and appropriate research techniques;
- Thorough process knowledge and ability to incorporate it effectively;
- Ensures all process SLAs/targets are met at all times;
- Shares best practices and is cross trained on other sub processes.
L1 Review team provides due diligence reviews and risk intelligence solutions to various organizations across the globe.
The analyst has to match global (person/organization) data . name, DOB, address and materiality against the global proprietary risk intelligence database resulting in creating alerts or eliminating false positives.
Identification of global entities (persons/organizations) involved in risk relevant activities such as terrorism, money laundering, bribery, fraud etc and entities associated with government such as Presidents, Senators, Judges, etc.
Ideal Candidate for the Data Researcher & Reviewer role:
- Good written English and Russian skills;
- Good comprehension skills;
- Research & Analysis;
- Attention to detail;
- Understands and communicates effectively within the team.