Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Deal Integrity function sits within the Worldwide Deal Desk organization. The primary focus of this position will own foundational, operational and execution strategy as well as policy and compliance infrastructure for the organization.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join the Adobe Deal Integrity function, which has been established to handle a robust set of controls and provide compliance oversight to drive improvements in Adobe’s exposure for high risk deals. The team member will be the first line of defense for anti-corruption controls by performing compliance checks for Adobe's highest risk deals. This role will require significant coordination with multiple internal partners to gather information on the deal and ensure all risks are effectively handled. The role also involves driving significant process and program improvement to further reduce risk exposure.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Own and drive key strategic pillars around controls, people, processes, systems, reporting and policy.
- To evangelize the role and impact of Deal integrity team and to drive the right compliance culture across the company
- Risk Management: Perform compliance controls to make significant reductions in Adobe’s risk exposure in high risk deals. Recommend corrective actions to resolve non-compliant deals. Manage communications and issues, provide deep insight into outcomes of deal reviews.
- Risk Management: Identify and drive improvements in controls and on high risk deal review processes. Work with policy owners to drive program improvements to further drive improved compliance.
- Program, Process and Project Management: Own global process, system and compliance projects.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Build relationships internally across the deal lifecycle to help advance a strong culture of governance and compliance in Microsoft.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s in finance/Accounting with an MBA or CPA/CA preferred.
- 8+ years in risk management, compliance, process controls, Pricing, Bid Manager and/or Deal Desk related experience
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal teams, regionally and globally along with external partners, including channel partners and resellers.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Experience working in global roles, managing stakeholders, processes and working with teams across multiple time zones and cultures. Including but not limited to: Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Audit and Compliance, and other corporate functions.
- Knowledge of Licensing/Services businesses an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong judgement to make decisions in ambiguous situations required.
- Experience in deal risk management, legal / regulatory controls, policy creation, or enforcement
- Exceptional ability to identify compliance, process, program gaps and work with senior team members and process/solution owners across global teams to enable the required change
- Prior experience in Government verticals and/or European market will be an advantage