We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, troubleshoots and responds to service desk tickets for software and hardware issues, including remote support of PC's and peripherals in a networked environment.
- Escalates problems not resolved within established service levels.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory incident closure, and updates and closes call records for work performed.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance to company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists with installing and de-installing software, PC's and peripherals as required.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired through A+ certification or equivalent work experience and related experience in desktop support in a Microsoft environment.
- Must possess basic desktop hardware knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 10 accreditation is preferable
- Knowledge of Russian language is an added advantage
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation .