GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What you will do
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps (at least one of this tools experience)
- Must Worked on Docker, Container, Kubernetes (On premises or EKS or AKS)
- Experience with GIT, or Github and the gitflow model, administration, User Management
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Strong experience in various tools related Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Automating builds using MS Build scripts
- Any of Cloud infra experience (Prefer Azure)
- Any Scripting language (ruby, python) or any other application development experience (.net , java or golan etc.
What you should bring
- Building a highly scalable, highly available, private or public infrastructure
- Owning and maintaining and enhancing the infrastructure and the related tools
- Help build out an entirely CI ecosystem, including automated and auto scaling testing systems.
- Design and implement monitoring and alerting for production systems used by DevOps staff
- Work closely with developers and other staff to solve DevOps issues with customer facing services, tools and apps
- Responsible for various environment release management.
- Identify, document, and take necessary actions on manual tasks.
- Actively working with Scrum team to identify various environment issues and root causes.
- Schedule, communicate and execute maintenance windows.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deployments to production in a “zero downtime” environment.