DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding. Our center develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
DevOps – Team Manager
This is the blueprint:
The DevOps Team is developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the tools in an environment that many of the engineers rely on to deploy their applications automatically using pipelines.
· Manage DevOps Experts in achieving Technical Excellency;
· Create a career plan with each team member;
· Any GCP knowledge is wonderful;
· Hire new talents;
· Lead by Example;
· We want to automate as much as possible with a focus on deployments and processes;
· We will work in an Agile framework;
· ITIL terms are quite used;
· Collaboration with all the other areas (e.g. Dev, BA, QA, SM, PO) – we find it very important for automation;
· A big Bank needs a lot of integration skills;
· Support production incidents as SMEs;
· We will help you get started fast and we love to be helped also;
· Software fails –> so extensive troubleshooting experience will surely help;
· Speak Up if you think something can be improved;
· Have the end-user mindset when building your cool staff.;
· Can you manage what you build?;
· IT Passionate -> we talk a lot about the new “magic”;
· We are in the knowledge sharing mode here;
· SDLC – we use this quite extensively;
** We would love to learn more things from you
We'd love you to bring:
· Experience with high-end complex solutions and mission-critical (99.9% uptime) applications;
· Extensive Linux know-how;
· Proven experience with: SVN, Git, Artifactiry, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, SonarQube or maybe something similar
· You should be very familiar with the CI/CD pipelines
· Experience with some tools such as: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Geneos, Tableau or similar
· Some user experience with JIRA Scrum/Kanban - Agile workflow methodologies, Confluence will be nice
· Shell scripting, Python, Perl, Groovy
· Container management: OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
· API Management
· DBMS/SQL (Oracle) – we are not searching for a DBA ;).
· Application layer protocols (TLS/SSL, HTTP(S), DNS, etc)
· You should have quite a lot of troubleshooting experience - application and infrastructure level;
** You don’t have to apply only if you know all the above – just some will do;
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.