- Co-develop activation plans, working in collaboration with the agencies and the brand teams in the markets. To make that happen, he/she will need to define, influence, align and coordinate plans, whilst driving synergy and efficiency against the overall Digital Capability agenda.
- Direct involved in the digital agenda by following results, reporting on benchmarks, learning’s, always-on optimization. Capture all learning’s to ensure the development of a leading edge digital plan. Identify key media partners & technologies to step change digital performance for the category.
- Sponsor digital transformation within the region, leveraging digital expertise and previous dedicated digital role experience.
- University graduate
- English – advanced
- PC – advanced
- Minimum experience in digital marketing – ONG, agency, client side
- Communication & relation skills
- Team spirit
- Pro-active and creative