- Owns the relationship on digital, drive client meetings, presentations and communications as necessary
- Provides multi-channel digital strategies and accurate plan details and updates to clients;
- Supports Client Partners and works collaboratively with colleagues across dentsu to meet client service needs.
- Understands the client’s nature of business, their objectives and needs and is able to come up with sound solutions to address issues and concerns.
- Builds strong client relationship as a trusted advisor to client.
- Selects best practice media tools and tactic for archiving client’s KPI and objective.
- Maintains a strong understanding and high proficiency of use of the key analytical and market intelligence tools (Google Analytics, DV360, FB Business Manager etc.) and ensures analysis and insights are drawn from these tools on an ongoing basis to maximize the delivery of the campaigns
- Proactively develops new digital capabilities inside the agency or improves the existing ones
- Acts as ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- Presents regularly both internally and to clients.
- Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed.
- Takes ownership for updating and distributing weekly reports, ensuring specialist team delivery against any client actions
- Oversees assistants on ad hoc queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Ideal Candidate will have a real desire & commitment to learning new skills in the sphere of digital marketing
- +3 years of Relevant experience in digital environment
- Sufficient experience and understanding of market digital tools and platforms
- Excellent communication / numerical skills with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Pro-active and open to new ways of thinking, always looking for opportunities to drive a client’s business forward
- Familiar with media planning elements and tactics
- Data-savvy with highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be proactive in producing solutions
- Capable to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking skill
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
In addition to a competitive salary, we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from an innovative company, including 2 additional free days for Volunteering purposes, because we encourage our employees to make their contribution for their favourite social cause. You will have the opportunity to flex your working hours and sick, personal, and parental leave. We also provide Yearly bonus scheme and health assurance.
You will have full access to Dentsu’ international training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you will be part of a fun and collaborative team and you will work in an environment where you are supported, motivated and developed.
About the Company:
When you join dentsu, you are becoming part of a 60,000-strong team, which expands far beyond the borders of Romania. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to provide our clients with the invitation to the never before.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming, you.
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.