Viva Wallet is the first European payment fintech disruptor entirely cloud based over Microsoft Azure since 2010, now located in 23 EU countries. We devote ourselves to create a wonderful easier experience to businesses of all sizes, innovative acquiring and issuing services through terminals, Viva Wallet POS app and payment gateways for online stores. Furthemore, we offer business accounts with local IBAN and a business Viva Wallet Mastercard.
Within our e-commerce services expansion, we would like to add to our team a skilled e-commerce/ digital sales expert who will focus on the sales acquisition of medium and large web shops. You will benefit a full flexibility to nurture the Viva Wallet e-commerce customers base from searching new merchants or attracting your old portfolio until closing the deals with success. During your journey, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic sales team!
What will you accomplish?
- Identify, prospect and onboard new customers in e-commerce by using digital channels
- Recognize opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted markets, utilizing professional online tools
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients turning them into our ambassadors
- Support clients to identify, navigate and overcome technical or systemic complexities to drive the adoption of new e-commerce payment technology
- Manage end-to-end the e-commerce sales cycle; provide feedback, analysis and after-sales support where necessary
- Ensure that project goals are met and adhere to approved budget
- Participate actively in developing our e-commerce activities and strategies
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of online payments, e-commerce ecosystem and emerging mobile and digital payment technologies
What should you offer?
- Minimum 2 years in B2B digital or e-commerce sales, ideally within the payments sector
- A proven track record of delivering high value e-commerce sales
- Outstanding knowledge of the SME and/or large enterprises market
- A good understanding of the UX & UI design usage
- Understanding of the payment gateway for web, mobile & apps
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent use of Romanian and English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Driving license
What will you gain?
- A competitive salary, based on your talent and experience
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
- Working in a positively challenging and appealing environment with great colleagues
- Exceptional technical knowledge in the payment and banking industry