- Support company-wide administration of our ProjectWise and/or ACC platforms, including engagement with users across all aspects our business; please note that this role may require time zone availability in support of one of the following regions: Americas, Europe, Australia.
- Perform activities such as installing, configuring, troubleshooting and deploying upgrades, updates and patches including the maintenance of the various data sources, environment templates and work processes, as well as developing and updating procedures that enable designers to work as an integrated team regardless of location.
- Work with project and business stakeholders to determine requirements, define configurations, and develop advanced automation solutions via PowerShell scripting or other methods.
- Generate documentation and help contribute to development of content for user training and onboarding.
- Coordinate with external platform providers and with AECOM IT to troubleshoot issues related to supporting application infrastructure.
- Effectively handle high-pressure situations, especially when dealing with complex mega-project requirements across numerous stakeholders.
- Support major projects with little to no supervision, while coordinating and directing other administrators as necessary.
- 5-10 years of experience administering ProjectWise, BIM360/ACC, and/or other similar CDEs.
- An understanding of relational databases, including administration, operation, and maintenance, along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is an advantage.
- Advanced development and scripting/automation skills is preferred.
- Experience in the use of authoring tools for engineering design and construction simulation; CAD Management and/or CAD/Industry knowledge is an advantage.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.