We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : Dispatcher / Dispecer
Based at: Romania-Bucharest
Alstom in Romania has been present for over 20 years employing today over 450 people. Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
The Dispatcher position, reporting direct to Team Manager will have the following responsibilities:
Planning the preventive maintenance of the trains, monitoring and reporting the daily situation of the trains, the availability indicators and the km traveled by the trains.
- In collaboration with the Traction Operator of Metrorex plans the introduction of the subway trains for preventive maintenance of type R1, R2, R3, RR, maintenance at period, at km and cleaning, according to the regulations in force and TEM withdrawal from the depot circulation for the planned maintenance.
- Keeps in touch with the depots and updates the situation of the TEM park under maintenance to ensure trains in exchange to accomplish the traffic graph.
- Follows and notifies the special situations that have appeared in the circulationKm of the trains by introducing this information in SAP, opens in SAP the working orders for depots of the TEM that performs maintenance and cleaning; in case of problems arise will contact the depot manager / fleet manager
- Reports and keeps daily analysis of the train park on all subway lines and the achievement of the availability indicator according to the maintenance contract in collaboration with Metrorex Traction Operator.
- Collaborates with Metrorex operators in making decisions regarding traffic problems
- Keeps daily record of the number of km traveled by the subway trains in circulation with passengers and km traveled by the test trains on all the subway routes.
Experience & Qualification:
- High school diploma. It is an advantage bachelor degree diploma;
- Minimum 3 years experience in operation and maintenance activities for subway trains
- Experience in rolling stock maintenance
- MS Office, SAP, Word, Excel knowledge
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.