We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup -
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success, and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are ambitious, creative, and disciplined!
- Plan and execute yearly activation calendar
- Propose and implement special promos with e-retailers
- Evaluate together with KAM the ROI of promotional activities and propose corrective actions if needed
- Utilize available data sources to gain a strong and detailed understanding of current JDE online performance (vs. in-store and vs. the category) and opportunities within each retailer
- Owning online basics (e.g. content, imagery, availability, and visibility), including optimization, awareness within the business, and ongoing tracking
- Working closely with the Shopper Marketing Manager to bring our category strategy to life within the eCommerce channel
- Track the Online Shopper marketing budget
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing team to ensure seamless collaboration and integrated online activation
- Using insights from research and past campaigns to develop best in class activation for launching NPD, supporting brand campaigns, and gaining presence at key events within retailers’ websites
- Good understanding of e-retail principles and fundamentals
- Knowledge of relevant information system tools (e.g. eCommerce analytics/sales reporting)
- Able to work closely with data and break down complexity to deliver clear messaging
- Self-Motivated – highly disciplined
- Influencing skills – good impact presenting to different levels of stakeholders
- Experience in working cross-functionally to deliver multiple objectives
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience in a relevant Ecommerce role represents an advantage
If you are a motivated and sharp-minded professional looking for a challenging role to advance your career, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a driven eCommerce Shopper Marketing Specialist for our Romanian business.
Reporting to Shopper Marketing and Sales Analysis Manager, you will be part of the Shopper Marketing team, which forms part of the wider Sales function.
You will drive the strategy and execution plan across eCommerce PurePlayers and Groceries Online. You will play a pivotal role in Shopper Marketing, working closely with the Marketing & Key Account Management teams to implement and deliver the category Big Bets and NPD’s calendar.