The Group IT within Intersnack is responsible for the coverage of IT business needs across all Management Units. The Group IT is based in Intersnack Head Office Düsseldorf and incorporates and manages several external IT providers to assure the best service to the end-users Group-wide.
For this reason, Intersnack Group IT started an IT-harmonization project called “InGrIT” which will connect and harmonize the whole Cloud-based IT application landscape for all Management Units. The overall objective is to deliver easy and user-friendly IT services to ensure operational continuity and efficiency in the core business of snack production.
Purpose of Role
This newly created position as "EDI Integration Expert - Enterprise Collaborator" will give you a unique opportunity to play a key role in performing system configuration, mapping and management for EDI-based transactions and processes. In addition, work with internal and external colleagues to understand business requirements and coordinate activities related to data integration processes and implement improvements to the new Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage (ERP) system in a multi-tenant world. During the next months you will also be involved in the identification of the appropriate EDI provider and the establishment of the interfaces to the EDI provider. You will report to our Head of Infor Competence Centre based in our Düsseldorf office.
- Responsible for the functional development of all EDI integration related application connected to the Infor application stack.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and define, implement, and optimize the integrations during the entire lifecycle of a project and beyond/BAU.
- Functional and Technical Design documents for EDI Interfaces.
- Maintain Infor related Application integrations and interfaces.
- Collaboration with various IT teams to ensure non-Infor specific EDI integrations in liaison with external EDI suppliers.
Edu cation & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in one or several of the following areas: Infor M3, Infor ION framework, Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC/MEC) and/or Infor OS.
- A comprehensive understanding of Business Document Mapper / Mapping Manager and a proven record of success with integrations, within XML concepts such as elements, attributes, namespaces, and schemas.
- Previous exposure to EDI integration solution and M3 Partner References.
- Previous experience with various EDI providers and/or EDI managed services, as well as the design of interfaces and system integration.
- Experiences in Java programming and Eclipse IDE Framework.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good command of spoken and written English language is a must, German is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
People throughout Europe enjoy savoury snacks made by the Intersnack Group every day. What initially started as a regional German potato chips producer has become one of the most successful European savoury snacks producers of brands and private label products.
We are a privately owned company with innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork at our core. Our philosophy is based on rapid decision-making, efficient actions and intelligent solutions. We believe our snacks are popular because we listen carefully to our consumer wherever they live.
With an annual net sales of €2.8 billion Intersnack Group is one of the leading European manufacturers of savoury snacks. Our brands have become consumer favourites and annually we produce over 650.000 tonnes of snacks including potato chips, nuts, baked products and specialty snacks. Intersnack is present in more than 30 countries across Europe and beyond, employing around 14.500 employees in 14 regional management units and 40 plants. The brand portfolio includes strong brands like funny-frisch, Chio, POM-BÄR, Tyrrell’s, McCoy´s, MAARUD, Estrella, Vico, ültje and Kelly´s.
We are passionate about enriching people’s lives with the very best savoury snacks. This we achieve not only through our unique blend of international expertise and local knowledge but also through our innovative approach, outstanding quality and by striving for excellence in all areas.