READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you the right fit for the job?
- University degree
- Fluent in English and German (written & spoken);
- Relevant work experience in the HR field;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
-Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment;
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.